ABB | ALITER | ANOMALI | ARM | ATLASSIAN | AVAST | BALASYS | BILLENNIUM | BINARY HOUSE | BITDEFENDER | BT | CAPGEMINI | CARBON BLACK | CISCO | CLOUDFLARE | COGNIZANT | CONTRAST SECURITY | CYBER SERVICES | DATASTAX | DELL | DOCUSIGN | DOMAIN TOOLS | EBRC | ENTEL | ESET | EYEO | FACEBOOK | FASTLY | FIREEYE | FRACTAL INDUSTRIES | F-SECURE | G DATA | GIGAMON | GITHUB | GITLAB | GLOBANT | GREYCORTEX | GUARDTIME | HITACHI | HP INC | HPE | IMPERVA | INTEGRITY PARTNERS | INTUIT | JUNIPER NETWORKS | KOOLSPAN | KPN | LINKEDIN | LIREX | MEDIAPRO | MERCADO LIBRE | MICROSOFT | NIELSEN | NOKIA | NORTHWAVE | NTT | ORACLE | ORANGE | PANASONIC | PANDA | PREDICA | ROCKWELL AUTOMATION | RSA | SAFETICA | SALESFORCE | SAP | SECUCLOUD | SONDA | STACKPATH | STRIPE | STRONG CONNEXIONS | SWISSCOM | TAD GROUP | TELEFONICA | TELELINK | TENABLE | THREATMODELER SOFTWARE INC | TRENDMICRO | VMWARE | VU SECURITY | WISEKEY
The Cybersecurity Tech Accord promotes a safer online world by fostering collaboration among global technology companies committed to protecting their customers and users and helping them defend against malicious threats.
Signatories are committed to advancing the mission of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord by partnering on initiatives that improve the security, stability and resilience of cyberspace. By combining the resources and expertise of the global technology industry, the Cybersecurity Tech Accord creates a starting point for dialogue, discovery and decisive action.
Through a shared commitment and collective action, signatories aim to more effectively:
- Provide their customers, users and the developer ecosystem with information and tools that enable them to understand current and future threats and better protect themselves.
- Protect their customers and users everywhere by designing, developing and delivering products and services that prioritize security, privacy, integrity and reliability, and in turn reduce the likelihood, frequency, exploitability and severity of vulnerabilities.
- Work with each other and likeminded groups to enhance cybersecurity best practices, such as improving technical collaboration, coordinated vulnerability disclosure and threat sharing, as well as ensuring flexible responses for the wider global technology ecosystem.
- Oppose efforts to attack citizens and enterprises by protecting against exploitation of technology products and services during their development, design, distribution and use.
Signatories of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord are united by common values as reflected in four core principles:
- Strong defense: We believe everyone deserves equal protection online irrespective of technical acumen, culture, location or motive for any malicious attack.
- No offense: We are committed to not knowingly undermining the security of the online environment, and to protecting against efforts to tamper with our products and services.
- Capacity building: We see cybersecurity as a shared responsibility and work to improve both the ability of everyone to act securely and safely online and the diversity of the security practitioner community.
- Collective response: We believe we can achieve more together and will partner within the group and more broadly to address critical cybersecurity challenges.